Sunday, August 1, 2010

Behind the Scenes

OK, all who know me know my disdain for the summer heat.  Here on the gulf coast of Florida the temperature and the humidity numbers often seem to share the same digits.

In the business of designing non-wilting florals for beach weddings and for residential customers the months of May through October are quiet.  Beach weddings are few and the weekend art festivals and markets close.

So, I thought I'd give you a peek at what goes on when there is little "going on".  Time during the summer creating and storing new items, meeting wedding planners, visiting venues and designing marketing materials is how days are spent.  It's been hot, but productive so far!
Take one beachy basket, add goodies...surprise a friend!
Beachy baskets are one of the new items I am designing. Do you think they will be a hit? 
Giving a gift should be fun!  The beachy wine basket.

Marketing my business is always enjoyable.  The wedding collection is also new and beach weddings occur in the hundreds during the months of October through April.  Couples can now connect with Beachy Wreaths by Annie Gray by clicking:  http://www.weddingwire.com  and on http://www.marthastewartweddings.com  
Marketing packets ready to go out for Beachy Wreaths, The Wedding Collection





 I'd love to hear from you about what you think I should design next.  Just make it a beachy idea! I'll  include your suggestions and post photos of what I make.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next is a package to Martha!

Anonymous said...

Love your designs!