Sunday, July 18, 2010

Martha and Me

This week I came thisclose to Martha.  Of course, that Martha. Beachy Wreaths by Annie Gray is now gone "live" on Martha Stewart Weddings (www.marthastewartweddings.com)  and on the Wedding Wire (www.weddingwire.com). Very exciting!

Each week I visit the catering executives at three hotels or country clubs in my area.  It is the primary way to view the sites that host beach weddings.  Couples that plan a ceremony on the sand bring brilliant ideas to me for what they want the venue to look like.  Sometimes the wedding party is made up of a few people, sometimes guests number in the hundreds.  Some receptions are formal, many are informal and held on a patio with the sun setting slowly.  It's truly a magical gathering.
                                                                    The Don Cesar Beach Resort   St Pete Beach, Florida

This coming week will be half work and half play. I will be designing bridal bouquets of shells and silk flowers for a future bridal show held in Sarasota, Florida.  By mid-week I will be in my hometown, St Louis.  

                                                                                Summer at the Beachy Wreaths studio...

My next post will share the bouquets with you all.  Enjoy your week!






No comments: